Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rares Don't Matter

Hey, Jammers. Today I will be posting about this topic:

Rares Don't Matter

  Are you wondering why? Well let me tell you why! Animal Jam was meant for learning about nature, talking with other kids around the world, and just having fun. When someone gets LOTS of rares, there is usually a lot of drama. For example my good friend had every top hat, Scary Bat Wings (NM Batwings), and every worn blanket. I was very jealous of her because she had all those rares, but I knew that she worked for them and traded a lot for them. She can't go anywhere without other Jammers crowding around her asking for her items. So I got jealous and started a fight. I wanted  her to get me a cream worn, yes, I know, kind of a lot to ask for. But I knew she could get anything she wanted to get on AJ, she had that many rares. She got really mad at me for asking, she thought I was begging. Later on we deleted each other , and about 3 months later I met her in Sarepia Forest again. She told me that she was sorry for making a big deal out of it, and I said sorry too.

 So really, rares cause drama sometimes. There is nothing wrong with having rares, but you really shouldn't make a deal about it and boast about your rares. At one point I had a lot of rares, but unfortunately got hacked by my best friend in real life because I gave her my password and thought I could trust her. But sometimes good things come out of having rares. An example would be you see who your true friends are. Before when I had a lot of rares, I got more respect being a NM and had more friends. But now, as of I only have about 2 rares, the fake friends who only wanted me for my rares, immediately deleted me off their list and moved on. But the true friends who don't care about rarity kept hanging out with me and didn't care that I had no rares.

 Rares are not everything. AJ isn't meant for rares, and always remember that.

~VikaWild

No comments:

Post a Comment