Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rares Can Bring A Change

Hey, Jam-Animals! ^.^

  This post is about how rares can change someone. 

  About 6 months back I had a very good friend who didn't know anything about Animal Jam. This was when she first started. She was a very nice jammer and never even thought of calling anyone any names. So I gave her some of my rares (before  I got hacked) and boom. She traded every single day. She collected clearance items. And everyday she got 2 times rarer. This kept happening for a few months, and later on she had Scary Bat Wings, 2 top hats, a tan carpet, a pilgrim hat and believe it or not - 9 worn blankets. Then she became a member. That's when I noticed she started to act differently. She started to bully me and tease me because I didn't have half the rares she had, and then she started yelling at me to send her some rares. I never sent any. She got mad. She "yelled". Cried. Eventually she deleted me. 

Rares can bring a change in someone.

~LoviAvea

No comments:

Post a Comment